Indigenous leadership and cross cultural facilitator
Mark Yettica-Paulson is a Co Founder of One Billion Stars and Chief of Super Native Unlimited.
Mark has 30 years of experience working and specialising in Indigenous leadership development and intercultural collaboration.
He is also the Practice Lead for Deep Collaboration at Collaboration for Impact.
Mark shares decades of practice from his career in leadership facilitation, diversity and inclusion, and community education across the corporate, government and faith sectors.
Creator of the Intercultural Framework
Mark creates frameworks, like the Intercultural Framework (right) to help diverse communities work together, recognise their starting points and acknowledge their power.
His clients include:
- National Australia Bank
- Australian Football League (AFL) Indigenous Development programs and the Indigenous All Stars
- Australia Post
- Foundation for Young Australians
- Joint Campaign Director, Recognise
- CEO Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre
- Senior leader, Office at the Registrar of Aboriginal Corporations.
Please contact us to discuss our speaking and consulting services.